Chelsea playmaker Eden Hazard has refused to rule out a move to Real Madrid again amid new contract talks at Stamford Bridge.

The 27-year-old, whose current contract with the Blues is due to expire in 2020, is yet to agree on a contract extension with the West London side.

Hazard has repeatedly claimed that he wants to leave Stamford Bridge for La Liga move with Real Madrid are always his dream.

And during an interview with RMC Sport on Monday, the Belgium international again hinted that he wants to join the Spanish capital side.

“The new coach [Sarri] thinks football like me, so we’ll see, the family is in London, I’m also going to be 28,” Hazard said.

“I do not want to have any regrets at the end of my it’s a decision I’m going to make, I do not know when, but I’ll take it.”

“Me, you know me, I’ve always loved Real, even before [Zinedine] Zidane, we’ll see what happens,” he added.

“As I said, I’m already finishing this year with Chelsea, I still have a year of contract after this year, we’ll see.”

“There was a bit of talk [with Chelsea about a new contract] but then it stopped, now we’re waiting.”

Last week, Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri claimed that the Blues are confident the playmaker will sign a new deal.

“I want Eden here, of course,” said Sarri, who took over from Antonio Conte in the summer.

“But I want him here if he wants to stay here. The club is available to sign a new contract immediately, but it’s up to him if he wants to renew or not.”

“I know very well that there are discussions between the club and the manager of Eden every week, I think,” he added.

“So if there is something new, the club will call me immediately.”

See Also:

PIG-LOVERS: FIVE Footballers Who Posed With Pigs

DID YOU KNOW THAT? – SIX Surprising Things You Didn’t Know About Today’s Football